Productivity during the week is easy. The weekends though are different. Most of us take the weekends easier than we do the weekdays. During the weekday, our schedule is somewhat dominated by our jobs so in effect our productivity is already determined within existing guidelines. On the weekends however, if we need / want to be productive we need a different set of productivity hacks.
There are numerous benefits to keeping well hydrated during the day. Some [cited by Harvard Health] include: –
- carrying nutrients and oxygen to your cells
- flushing bacteria from your bladder
- aiding digestion
- preventing constipation
- normalizing blood pressure
- stabilizing the heartbeat
- cushioning joints
- protecting organs and tissues
- regulating body temperature
- maintaining electrolyte (sodium) balance.